Coldwater Township Planning Commission Officials
Terry Ann Kubasiak
Twp Board Liaison
The Planning Commission has a very important role in township government. It monitors the orderly growth of the community and makes recommendations to the Township Board on such diverse issues as Zoning, Ordinance Changes, Site Plans and Comprehensive Development Plans.
The Planning Commission meetings are established for the year. They are held on the LAST Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm.
- Chairman - Scott Anderson
- Vice Chairman - Jim Gochanour
- Secretary - Terry Ann Kubasiak
- Twp Board Liaison - Mary Daniels
- Member - Rodney Kurtz
- Zoning Administrator - Mike Gatke
Minutes & Meeting Packets
Planning Commission Minutes (current & archived)